READ ME PLEASE!
Facebook, where I answer commonly asked questions: https://www.facebook.com/Gorgeoisie (see the ‘notes’ section)
Blog (still in transition, but follow now for future updates):
Don’t forget to subscribe for more skin care videos!
JoshCollierMUA’s channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshCollierMUA
Don’t forget to check out his videos!
Recap of the tips:
1. Try Aquaphor and argan oil for extra dry and irritated patches.
2. Cleanse more efficiently using mild cleansers and cleansing tools. This is really a good tip for all skin types, but it’s especially useful for dry skin!
3. Apply foundation with a damp sponge or brush.
4. Apply a very small amount of powder with a large powder puff (if you like to wear powder, otherwise of course you can skip this)
5. Use a non-absorbent pillowcase. Search for “moisturizing pillowcase” or satin/silk ones specifically designed to prevent absorption of products. The one I use is:
For an example of a super dry skin routine, see my skin care routine video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLI88pOmmMU
More skin-type-specific videos coming up in the future, so stay tuned!
Re: personal product recommendations, I will not be giving product recommendations in the comments of this video, or in private messages at this time. I understand that each of you want a personally tailored recommendation from an esthetician, but at this time it is not possible for me to accommodate all of you in that way. My goal is for you to be able to read a product label and decide for yourself if it is good or bad, not to tell you all specifically what products to use. Everyone responds differently, so it is just impossible to know (especially without seeing your skin) what you need.
That said, I do love Paula’s Choice products, and I do think there is something for everyone in their line. I will do a PC overview soon. 🙂
PLEASE, if you are asking my opinion about a product or product line, post the ingredients, NOT just the name. I am happy to help in whatever way I can, but I ask that you do a bit of ground work yourselves. So just copy and paste the ingredients from a website like Sephora, Drugstore.com or Amazon into the comments.
Hi, I’m Veronica! This is my 10th anniversary of becoming an esthetician, and I’m happy to share the wisdom that I’ve gathered over the years with all of you. My resume includes practicing in a famous LA plastic surgery center’s medical spa, a five-star hotel and two of the most famous waxing institutions in Beverly Hills. My skin care philosophy may be a bit different than a lot of what you hear about on the internet, but it’s based on many years of professional and personal experience and study.
If anything that I say is helpful to you, I would sincerely appreciate if you take a moment to share my videos!
Thank you, xo