I discovered Pixi Glow Mist a few weeks ago when I was shopping at Target. A couple days ago I decided to pick up a couple of products by Pixi to try out mostly because I thought the containers were so pretty. Hey, what other reason do you need to review a beauty product?
I honestly never considered trying a mist because I thought the idea was silly. Put your makeup on, then spray liquid all over your fact? Hmmm… it still sounds weird even now.
The honest truth is anything that comes in a “spray” form gets my vote.
In This Post
So, What are the Benefits of a Spray Mist?
- No messy hands
- No disturbing your makeup or hair
- Keep it in your purse and use a few mists later for a refresher
- You can even pump a few mists on your finished hair for a beautiful shine
Pixi Glow Mist Ingredients
- Propolis Extract has antioxidant properties.
- Rose Flower Oil soothes & hydrates.
- Lavendar Oil calms & soothes.
What Does Pixi Glow Mist Do?
- Pixi Glow Mist is used to hydrate your skin and give you a glowing and smooth complexion.
- It hydrates, protects, and nourishes your skin.
- Sets your makeup and provides a “dewy” finish.
- Used as a refresher for your makeup even hours later.
- Can also be used on your hair for a healthy glow.
How to Apply Pixi Glow Mist Spray?
- Use morning and night, and as needed throughout the day
- Shake the bottle
- Close your eyes and mist it over your face, neck, and your hair
I still use my face moisturizer first, so the Pixi Mist is not replacing any products, but it is designed to give you glowing, smooth, and hydrated skin, and is also used to set your makeup.
My Pixi Glow Mist Review
I used it for the first time yesterday and applied it after my moisturizer, but before I applied any additional makeup. I then pumped a couple more mists onto my makeup finished face. I went shopping (yes, again…), and when I returned home, I gave my face a couple more mists.
When I initially applied it, I didn’t really notice anything different (other than the fact that my face was wet). It wasn’t until later that I noticed my face still looked soft and hydrated.
We all know that I am terrible about washing my face at night, and I keep saying that “I’m going to work on that” but it’s always the same end result. I go to bed without washing my face.
The good news is, my laziness helped me to further review Pixi Glow Mist.
Why? Because when I woke up this morning, my face still looked calm and smooth, and when I touched my face, it was soooo soft. I honestly don’t know what else I can say about it other than it will now be added into my daily skin care routine.
I looked it up on Amazon, and you can get it for almost half of what I paid at Target. Get Pixi Glow Mist on Amazon here.
UPDATE: Since discovering the Pixi Glow Mist, I found one that I like better by Charlotte Tilbury. It’s more expensive but at my age, anything that makes my face look fresh and soft is worth the extra cost.