You may have noticed that the last Ipsy Glam Bag post was dated… OK, well we don’t need to talk about how inept I am at getting a post out when the time is right. For now, let’s just focus on what was in my December 2018 Ipsy Glam bag.
I’m not even sure anymore what my motivation is to continue my Ipsy subscription. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love getting name brand products that I can try without spending an arm and a leg on them, but sometimes I think I just love getting the package in the mail! It’s not a bill, it’s not an appointment reminder, it’s not the weekly clipper that’s full of coupons that I’m never going to use… No, it’s like getting a present delivered to me every single month!
So, What Did I Get In My December 2018 Glam Bag?
- A tapered blending brush by F.A.R.A.H
- Blush by Finding Ferdinand – Color Skinny Dip (hmmm… I wonder if it’s like my Bare Minerals Skinny Dip Bronzer?)
- Frizz Fighter by Let’s Get Naked (Anything to control the frizz… I can’t wait to review this product!)
- A Brow Volumizing Gel by benefit – I think I’ll need to look up directions for this, but if it compliments my favorite brow pen that I wrote about here, I’ll be super happy???
- Renewing Eye Cream by Murad – I love anything that has anything to do with my eyes!
- Steve Laurant Loose Powder – It’s called powder but it looks like a shimmery bronzer – Ooh la la!
- Last but not least, a gold glitter bag to add to my collection of Ipsy Glam Bags
Stay tuned, because I plan on trying these products out in the coming days, and believe me, if there is one I love (or hate), you will be the first to know about it!
For now, you can still get an Ipsy Subscription for only $10/month. If you do not love trying out new makeup and beauty products, then it may not be for you. However, if you’re like me, and you love nothing more than to see how different products work while only spending $10 to try out 5 or 6 of them, then it’s totally worth the small investment!