Exposed Skin Care is an acne treatment that uses specialized scientific actives and other powerful natural extracts to remove acne fast without causing irritation, redness or dryness. The Exposed line promises to clear your skin and reduce any side effects associated with its use.
The acne treatment product is developed by experts such as chemists ,cosmetologists, and dermatologists. It is used to return your skin to it’s normal natural and healthy condition. Exposed is one of the best products on the market today to clear acne and blemishes.
Its prices and terms are the best compared to other effective acne care products that are on the market today, the other products includes Neutrogena,Oxy and ProActive. It is known to be the best and its success rate is reported to be up to 98 percent.
The other reason why exposed is referred as the best is the additional discounts that are offered when you buy them. The discount ranges from 40 percent up to 50 percent and comes with a guarantee of up to one year after purchase.
Exposed Skin Care Customer Reviews:
– I am 30 years old and I have tried just about everything on the market but Exposed Skin Care is the first product that has worked. My results have been life changing, for the first time I don’t feel like I have to have make-up on to leave the house. Thank you! Maureen – Tulsa, OK
– I am just writing to let you know that your product is the only one that has ever worked on my acne. I had more blackheads and whiteheads than pimples and I say had. Even friends are noticing the miraculous changes in my skin. I am so happy and will continue to purchase this product. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pam – Niagara Falls, NY
– I am a 37 year old woman who has literally tried everything under the sun for my mild, but persistent acne problem……I mean everything!!! Your products are absolutely wonderful. Jacqueline H. – Bayport, NY
Clearing of acne-prone skin involves several treatments such as the use of a good cleanser, a good clearing tonic and other treatment for opening the skin pores. There is no acne cleaning product in the market that is capable of cleaning 100 percent of acne blemishes without adding other treatments.
A good cleanser that is not left to dry on the body is very important to someone with acne. This is because acne begins to develop when a person’s skin starts accumulating and clumping on top of oil inside the pores.
For gentle loosening of dead skin and the removal of excess oil out of the skin pores, Exposed cleanser uses similar skin ingredients in water along with a small amount of sage extract so as to kill bacteria.
The clearing process works by providing green skin extract, thereby reducing the production of oil by sebaceous glands in pores. The tonic contains a small amount of witch hazel extract that is no good for use before your skin is cleansed since it closes/seals it. It is only advisable to use witch hazel after you have removed excess oil from your skin using a good cleanser. It is also right to keep the oil deep inside the pore so that it does not come into contact with your skin and later forming clogs.
Exposed products fights and calms inflammation and irritation using azelaic acid, and also stops the redness and black or brown pigmentation of the skin especially on the nose and sometimes on the the cheeks.
These product contains a clear pore serum that contains 1 percent of salicylic acid and beta-hydroxy acid that is used in the treatment. When salicylic acid is applied on the skin and left for the whole night, it dissolves hardened oils and later opens up both white and blackheads.
This clear pore serum is the best product in the market used to remove blackheads compared to blackhead extractor since it gives the pores walls time to heal. Extra large and ugly pores are also dealt with using this serum. Exposed also contains another product known as Microderm Scrub that is made of corundum crystals used to gently exfoliate thick skin that holds acne scars without causing irritation.
Advantages of using exposed skin care include:
– There is no age limit to use it, it can be used by people of all ages and skin types. It is the best recommended product used for treating teenage and adult acne and is also ideal for those who have sensitive skin.
– Its use is safe and effective since its solutions are formulated using FDA approved ingredients, and are approved to be used for acne treatment. Acne causing bacterias are eliminated using both their scientific and natural actives. Every product uses a combination of carefully selected actives that are beneficial for the skin renewal process.
– Another advantage is that it contains acid complexes that are carefully tested to reduce and end any existing blemishes on the skin and preventing any future acne scars/blemishes.
– The Exposed Skin Care line guarantees total satisfaction to its customers and promises to clear any scars or blemishes in just a month.