I don’t know about you, but sometimes I feel like I’m not getting a good scrub when I wash my face. Not only that, but I don’t always sleep well, and I need all the help I can get to make my face look clean and fresh!
I’ve mentioned before that I have larger pores on each side of my nose (I may be exaggerating with the term “larger”, but I notice them and that’s what counts), and sometimes I feel like I am not getting all of the dirt, oil, and makeup off that is probably hiding in there somewhere. You can click here to learn what face powder I use to reduce the look of my pores. My face feels clean, especially since I began using my new face wash, but I have been reading up on natural compressed face sponges, so… I decided to try them.
In This Post
I went with the Appearus Natural Cellulose Facial Sponges
You can get them on their website (100 count pack) for $38 (plus $10.29 shipping to where I live which is Ohio). But, if you follow my blog, you know that I am a huge fan of Amazon, so of course I am a forever Prime Member. Low and behold, I found the same cellulose sponges in bulk for just over $42 a couple weeks ago, and got free shipping. It is the same exact package (100 count) that is offered on their official website. You can also get a pack of 50 for about $25 and free shipping if you too take advantage of Amazon Prime, and if you don’t, you need to just do it… GO…NOW!
The Benefits of These Particular Face Sponges:
- Deep Cleans
- Exfoliates and really cleans your pores
- Out of curiosity, I took a make-up wipe to my face after using the sponge with my favorite cleanser and there was no trace of dirt or makeup
- Reusable (unless you are using them for commercial purposes)
- I reuse mine for several days by rinsing it out and letting it dry before storing it
- Great facial sponges for estheticians who need to buy in bulk
- Made of all natural cellulose
- 100% scent free
- Can be purchased in bulk, which if you reuse your sponge, a pack of 100 should last you about a year!
- They are the perfect size to fit right in your hand
- And last but not least, they are made right here in the U.S of A.!
Ok, now that I have finished reviewing my new favorite facial sponge, I am off to wash my face!